Your Boss Blows Episode 2a - Make Money Online

Your Boss Blows Episode 2a - Make Money Online Video Clips. Duration : 15.45 Mins.



www.yourbossblows.com - In episode No. 2 I share two simple techniques I use to make extra money online -- writing reviews on products and website hosting. I lay out the foundation for the detailed step-by-step procedures which are to follow in my upcoming shows. I continue to give you information about who I am and why you should trust what I offer. I also give you personal examples of how I have made money online. I show you how an eBook called the Amazonian Profit Plan revolutionized my selling business. I share some of the benefits I garnered from this eBook, including how to write reviews for Amazon products and get paid and how to get paid from the creation of shopping lists. I also give you alternatives if the Amazon Associate Program is not available in your area. I explain that just a few of the other affiliate networks I have used are Buy.com, ShareASale, LinkShare, ClickBank, and Commission Junction. I recommend using Blue Host or Host Gator as your hosting service and avoiding 1-on-1 because they have poor service and extremely slow servers. I continue to share techniques on choosing a domain name for your product reviews. If you are a technical expert or you specialize in any area, I recommend conducting product reviews along those lines. However, I also show you the secrets of finding the information you need in order to write an excellent review without ever purchasing the product itself. Take the steps to get started making money online. Buy your domain ...

Tags: your boss blows, make money online, video tutorials, ebay fortune, amazonian profit plan, sell on ebay, amazon reviews, review products, affiliate marketing, Your, Boss, Blows

Posted by admin on 9:15 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our sponsors.